To develop Malaysian youths who are mentally, physically and spiritually balanced; responsible, independent, patriotic, with high voluntary spirit in contributing towards the nation’s development and well being.
The Malaysian youths to be ready for global challenges through positive values, knowledge, skills, ethics, patriotism, voluntary spirit and quality lifestyle.
To build a generation of Malaysian youths who are outstanding in leadership, entrepreneurial and management skills by instilling positive values and a healthy lifestyle to strengthen the national integration and identity in line with Vision 2020.
- To organise relevant educational and training programmes for the youths in all sectors including the private and public sectors, youth organisations and NGOs.
- To strengthen the on-going leadership and personality development programmes such as self- confidence, family institutions, spiritual and community, in order to produce responsible youths.
- To enhance entrepreneurship and ICT training programmes to provide the necessary facilities and business opportunities for youths to be more independent and able to create an excellent career path.
- To strengthen the youth associations/organisations to increase participation and support from the young generation.
- To instill values such as volunteerism and patriotism; understanding of globalisation as well as international relations amongst youths.
- To encourage and implement activities as well as provide facilities for a healthy lifestyle.
- To provide honest, efficient, accurate and speedy services in a friendly environment in attending to your complaints about our services.
- To provide information and assistance with regards to training programmes and facilities provided under our youth development platform
- To guide, advise and implement youth development activities and programmes in line with the National Youth Mission.
- To assess and approve relevant projects and activities by youth associations under RM30,000 within one month.
- To evaluate and recommend relevant projects and activities by youth associations above RM30,000 within two months.
- To monitor and assist all youth associations and to ensure their vitality
- To notify the clients on the status of their economic loan application within 2 months.
- To assess and offer youth candidates to attend national and international youth developmental activities.
- To increase the participation of youths in various programmes and activities to instill unity, solidarity and esprit de corps
- To offer international programmes to eligible candidates