To enhance the Mass Sports concept through participation of all community in various sports at national level.
- To increase the community participation in Mass Sports in promoting national unity
- To strengthen and recognise Mass Sports in nurturing leadership and volunteers in sports
- To establish and strengthen the relations and smart partnerships with the corporate sector in sports development.
- To make Malaysia as an activity centre for all Mass Sport events and organise activities at international level.
- To maximise the use of the existing infrastructure and sports facilities.
- To increase social participation in sports, extreme sports and traditional sports at all levels to promote national solidarity and the ‘Malaysia Cergas’ concept.
- To increase and empower Mass Sports
- To build infrastructures and facilities to increase community
- To enhance relations and smart partnerships with the corporate sector in sports development.
- To provide academic and training programmes and to collaborate with the public sector, corporate sector, sports organisations and Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) under the ‘Malaysia Cergas’ concept.
- To encourage an active and healthy community through Mass Sports developmental programme.
- To increase involvement from the society in mass sports developmental programme.
- To provide opportunities to talented youths to further develop their potentials at national and international levels
- To provide opportunities, facilities and infrastructure to the community desiring to be involved in Mass Sports and to provide specific training facilities to talented youths to prepare them at a higher level by National Sports Council.
- To instil and increase volunteerism and patriotism through voluntary programmes.
- To facilitate the monitoring and appraisal of infrastructure and mechanism for Mass Sports research.
Our pledge is to provide committed, honest, efficient, fast, friendly and accurate services in undertaking our tasks and responsibilities. We pledge as follows:
- To plan, develop and monitor all Mass Sports programmes.
- To assess and approve funding for sports associations, provided all the requirements are met, within two months from the receipt of application
- To complete all procurement payment documents within 14 days.
- To guide and provide services at all times throughout any Mass Sports activities in line with the National Sports Policy and the country’s vision.
- To inform any organisation or agency one month prior to a programme execution.